About The Opportunity Position Summary
Assists with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program. Customizes and configures workflow to allow the integration of client/server applications. Tests ERP layout to ensure the system is meeting corporate needs.
Essential to this Position
The ERP Analyst - Financial Systems will participate in the implementation and support of Menasha’s Business Transformation project and SAP S/4 system, focused on SAP’s Finance and Controlling functionality. The position will be based in Neenah, WI.
This position is part of a high performing team that is transforming Menasha Packaging’s processes and systems. Utilizing prior experience with SAP General Ledger, Profit Center/Cost Center Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, and Product Costing Modules, this role will work with otherSAP functional and technical analysts to ensure that the products and components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements for our business units. Experience in SAP’s COPA reporting is also of high value.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist Lead and other Analysts in the designing and implementing technology-enabled solutions for complex business solutions as part of a high-talent team
- Participate with development of systems requirements, functional specifications, designs and prototypes, including both “As Is” and “To Be” documentation.
- Perform SAP configuration and testing to satisfy requirements.
- Identify and define SAP application interfaces, enhancements, and conversions.
- Identify and define effective process and procedural changes to maximize application utilization.
- Assist in preparation and delivery of end-user training.
- Provide start-up and post-implementation support.
- Provide guidance for less senior team members in project definition and control methods.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Functional and technical proficiency to define business requirements in the following business functional areas: General Ledger, Profit Center/Cost Center Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Product Costing and COPA reporting.
- Demonstrable SAP Financial and Controlling (FI/CO) configuration management knowledge
- Demonstrable leadership skills – engage team members, recognize key trends and vital issues, has insight into business and organizational dynamics, fosters open and honest dialogue, follows through on commitments and enlists and empowers others
- Experience in all phases of the application development cycle including needs assessment, project planning, configuration, mapping, training and on-going support.
- Prior experiencedesired includes hands-on functional experience in an SAP implementation with a focus on system design and strong SAP configuration skills.
- Ability to analyze ‘As Is” and ‘To Be’ business processes and identify fit/gap for business requirements against SAP system functionality.
- College degreepreferred in computer science or business administration (finance/accounting focus), with a computer science concentration
- Minimum (5) five years performing system analysis, business application implementation, business requirements and support with SAP ECC
- Work experience in an organization within a manufacturing industry is preferred
- Experience in systems development (Traditional life cycle), systems analysis, business application implementation and support
- Project Management experience, including: developing inputs to the project planning process, project controls and tracking activity within/against the plan
- Multiple implementation cycles for Manufacturing business, utilizing SAP ECC (preffered)
Education / Certifications Education Required
Bachelor’s Degree Education Desired
Bachelor’s Degree Skills & Experience Work Experience Required
Minimum 6 years of relevant experience required Knowledge, Skills, Or Abilities Desired
- Knowledge of organization's total Information Technology (IT) environment
- Knowledge of and ability to elicit, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project
- Knowledge of application design activities, tools and techniques; ability to utilize these to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design
- Knowledge of and experience with implementing purchased application software and integrating It with company applications, data bases and technology platforms
- Knowledge of application testing and ability to design, plan and execute application testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality throughout all stages of application development
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of specific tools and toolkits for the development and support of applications