The plant controller is directly responsible to the Site Director on all areas of plant finance, including cost control, variance analysis, productivity and project spending. He/she will implement processes and train plant leaders in the financial systems and analysis required to manage their costs. The plant controller acts as the liaison between accounting and the plant.
- Develops and conducts cost review meetings with plant leadership.
- Drives the budget and forecast process, reporting to the plant and business line.
- Conducts cost and production variance analysis against budget and forecast, presenting results to management.
- Supports plant leaders and supervisors in project justification, implementation and spending control.
- Liaises between plant and FP&A and other parts of the finance organization.
- Maintains strong control environment and ensure compliance with company policies and SOX controls to safeguard company assets.
Plant / Manufacturing controllership experience.
Working knowledge and experience with SAP.
Ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
Good knowledge of US GAAP.
Strong leadership qualities.
Positive attitude and a hands-on working style.
Required Yrs Exp:
7 years of experience
Bachelors in Accounting/Finance, Business.