Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company and the provider of the world's leading insight platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 business schools rely on Qualtrics technology. Our solutions make it fast and easy to capture customer, employee, and market insights in one place. These insights help our clients make informed, data-driven business decisions. Global enterprises, academic institutions, and government agencies use Qualtrics to collect, analyze, and act on voice of the customer, customer satisfaction, employee engagement, 360-degree reviews, brand, market, product concept, and employee feedback.
Qualtrics has more than 1,000 employees, very strong quarter-over-quarter revenue growth and notable profitability since inception. We are proud to be “One of the best places to work 2016 – Small & Medium Companies” on Glassdoor and “Top 25 Startups to Bet Your Career On”, Business Insider, 2015. Come see why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
- Design and develop test frameworks, test tools, and automation for complex, distributed SaaS systems for STEs, SDET, and SDE to use.
- Ensure code is tested at the appropriate level (unit vs functional, or API vs UI), reducing unnecessary test cases, intermittent failures, and increased execution time.
- Define, implement, and analyze metrics to determine test effectiveness and the overall quality of software.
- Research, share, and recommend new technologies, best practices, and trends
- Help your team evolve by actively participating in the code review process, design discussions, planning, and post-mortems.
- Develop and mentoring other team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years professional experience creating test automation frameworks and tools from scratch
- Proficiency with a broad range of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns; knowing when it is appropriate to use them (and when it is not).
- Experienceapplying different software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, pairwise testing, etc.
- Experience with Service-Oriented Architecture and distributed systems. Experience testing webservices is a plus. Experience with Performance / Scalability / reliability testing is also preferred.