MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is searching for qualified candidates to contribute to cybersecurity research, development and analysis efforts involving modeling, digital design and simulation, and algorithm development.
Many innovative solutions applying to DoD mission critical problems will be researched, developed, and deployed.
The highly self-motivated candidate must have the ability to research a problem, interview key stakeholders to gather requirements, engineer creative solutions, and work as a part of a fast paced multi-disciplinary team.
The candidate must also possess knowledge of modern software development practices, preferably with C++ experience.
Additional qualifications may include: Python, Electronic Design Automation tool development, FPGA Design, Verilog, and software verification and quality assurance.
The ability to help develop specifications and work as a part of a close knit development team is required.
- 5-15+ years of experience OR advanced degree
- Commensurate leadership and software development experience with:
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in FPGA design and/or verification
- Clearance: willing and able to obtain Top Secret
- Software development experience (C++ preferred)
- Masters Degree or higher preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead team of software developers
- Familiarity Python and TCL
- Linux experience
- End-to-end FPGA design and verification tool usage (synthesis, P&R, simulation, static timing analysis, schematic debuggers, etc.)
- Experience with Verilog and/or VHDL
- Formal Methods
- SoC design and/or verification.
14380: Senior Software Engineer.