Microsoft Dynamics CRM ManagerUnderstanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That’s the power of driving disruption. That’s Deloitte Digital.Work you’ll doAs a Manager in theDigital Customer practice you will focus on transforming how our clients interact with their customers in thedigital age acrosssales, marketing and service. The roles andresponsibilities for theDigital Customer Manager/Senior Manager are to provide professional and effective technical consulting services that includes:Experiencein onsite functional or technical roles with at least 3-5 full-lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics implementations, with strong expertise in the following:
- 7-10 years of consulting and/or CRM experience;
- Experience managing at least three large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials;
- Providing advice and direction regarding Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities and functions to customer organizations;
- Building positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of customer's business and project scope;
- Expertise in solution selling techniques such as identifying the client pain points, proposing a solution and negotiating a project proposal.
- Strong experience in end-to-end project delivery cycle from identifying resources, leading a team and managing customer expectations.
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
· A Bachelor’s DegreeThe teamDeloitte Digital’s vision is simple. We empower our clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. Our goal is to be the best in world at driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform. By redefining the customer’s digital journey, clients can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless. Learn more about Deloitte Digital.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Expertise in an industry vertical (i.e. Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Technology, Retail, Media, etc.)
- Functional and Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities such as creating a customer portal solution to the Internet
- Ideal candidates will have certifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft development technologies or MS SQL Server administration
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence required
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to build and lead teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint) to technical and non-technical audiences
Requisition code: E18NATCMGRDC009-DD