The time is right to join HNTB Corporation! HNTB is currently seeking a Senior Field Representative in Bettendorf, IA.
Responsible for coordinating and monitoring inspection efforts in a specific discipline/trade on moderate size and complex projects to determine that Contractor's construction activities are monitored and controlled in accordance with design plans, specifications, and contractual requirements. Responsible for assisting with the resolution of project issues. Plans and conducts tasks requiring the evaluation, selection, substantial adaptation and modification of standard constructionengineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Reviews submittals by contracts for conformance with the constructioncontract documents. Act as a technical liaison between contractor and design engineering staff.
- Supervises, mentors, and trains subordinate staff.Monitors internal HNTB project controls for assigned staff.
- Performs/observes on-site material testing.
- Produces as-constructed schedules.
- Reads and interprets complex contract documents.
- Monitors contractors progress and compares with progress schedule.
- Prepares Inspectors Daily report of contractors work.
- Responsible for maintaining as constructed drawings.
- Performs sophisticated, complicated mathematical calculations.
- Administers JPIs and budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists Resident Engineer
- Assists with maintaining files of project/program records and documentation
- Prepares/reviews monthly construction estimatesAssists project administration in monitoring internal project controls
- Assist in issue resolution Assist in claims documentation
Bachelor's degree in Engineering
6 years related construction experience
Fundamentals of Engineering certification
All jurisdictional certificates