- Primary resource for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the public website.
- Provide guidance to Marketing in the review and creation of brand content.
- Manage SEO, analytics, ADA compliance, and other web-related items.
- Ensure adherence to bank standards based on industry best practices and stated business needs.
- Follow and maintain standards related to web development and deployment.
- Implement and maintain processes, procedures and associated plans for web application administration, support, and usage.
- Other duties as requested.
- Bachelordegree or equivalent experiencerequired.
- Minimum of 3 years of detailed technical experience with website design, development, and implementation.
- Expert-level skills required for front-end development, design/branding, and responsive design.
- Understanding of website content and coding best practices.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities related to web applications.
- Understanding of web server operation and maintenance, including Microsoft IIS.
- Knowledge of web software design, structure, and performance measurement.
- Strong verbal/written skills and the ability to effectively interface with internal business clients, operations teams, technical engineering teams, and internal audit. Established organizational and independent project management skills.
Specialty Specific Skill Sets
- Experience with web application design methodologies, preferably MVC.
- Experience with web development platforms, with Microsoft .Net preferred.
- An understanding of web application performance.
- Strong web design and presentation skills.
- Experience with Web API 2 or SQL Server development preferred but not required.
- Experience with back-end development preferred but not required.
- Web site design experience.