The Security and Trust Organization underscores Cisco's commitment to address two of the most critical issues that are top of mind for boardrooms and world leaders alike. Ensuring pervasive security across our business - protecting Cisco, our customers, data and privacy is mission critical. We take the best of what we do to secure our enterprise and share it with our customers to enable their success. We work to embed holistic security and trust into IoT and ensure security is a leading enabler of Country Digitization Acceleration, while helping to shape international standards, regulations, trends.
As Cisco drives forward in the areas of IoT, software and digitization, S&TO paves the path of Everything Connected Securely.
Who You’ll Work With
The Trust Strategy Office (TSO) within S&TO is focused on enabling Cisco's business velocity by embedding security into the future of everything we do as a company. The core tenants of this mission are embedding holistic security into IoT and ensuring security & trust are leading differentiators for Strategic Country Engagement. The Security and Trust Organization (S&TO) underscores Cisco's commitment to address two of the most critical issues that are top of mind for boardrooms and world leaders alike. Ensuring pervasive security across our business - protecting Cisco, our customers, data and privacy is mission critical. We take the best of what we do to secure our enterprise and share it with our customers to enable their success.
What You'll Do
Are you a dynamic and innovative account manager / program manager who wants to make a difference by working closely with select country teams to help earn the trust and confidence of our critical customers? As part of the Trust Strategy Office Strategic Country Engagement Core team, you will help architect our global approach to SCE engagements, juggle multiple balls, wear multiple hats, and manage programs to earn and maintain customer trust in Cisco around the world. You will be directly responsible for the TSO SCE engagement with one or more critical countries, partnering closely with the local country team, Government Affairs, GSSO, et al. You will have the opportunity to help shape our long-term direction and impact.
Role & Responsibilities
In this highly visible role, you will drive delivery of security & trust initiatives around the world.
- Account Management / Program Plan: Develop and drive holistic project plans, including milestones, resourcing and dependencies for one or more strategic countries, partnering closely with the local country team, Government Affairs, GSSO, et al.
- Communications: Update stakeholders on various projects and escalate as necessary to overcome obstacles.
- Launches: Drive offer launch planning. Coordinate launch activities and provide guidance to the cross-functional offer launch team.
- Develop and maintain influencer relationships with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated work experience/capabilities as an account manager / program manager for a wide range of projects
- Ability to produce quality work by deadline – while under pressure
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and succeed in an unstructured environment
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, and ability to clearly communicate concepts.
- Ability to effectively influence key stakeholders who may not share the same priorities
- 5+ years of leadership / account / program management experience
- Cross-functional collaboration and exercising influence without direct authority
- Ability to juggle and deliver on multiple priorities
- Strong listening skill and ability to participate as a team member.
- Ability to manage own time and deliverables, but also open to incorporating constructive feedback
- Ability to give presentations to large or small groups
- International experience preferred