Are you interested in working directly with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft's Azure? Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of cloud growth in the Southwest (CA, NV, AZ, UT, CO) market? Do you want to work with the emerging technology startups and enterprises alike? Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Smartronix as a key AWS and Azure cloud Consulting and Managed Services partner? As an Regional Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of cloud use in this territory. Your responsibilities will include prospecting, driving revenue, adoption and market penetration in our growing accounts in addition to identifying and growing new customers.
As an AWS Premier Consulting and Managed Services partner and a Gold Microsoft partner, Smartronix' Cloud Assured team (www.cloudassured.com) is enabling the cloud migrations for some of the worlds most recognizable businesses. Our environment is autonomous and requires someone who is highly enthusiastic, flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple people in a very ambiguous area. In this role one must be capable of effectively engaging with multiple people inside a customer organization, both technical and business to solution sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with business line leaders, software developers and IT architects. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets while performing the below:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory.
- Develop and execute against a territory plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Smartronix Cloud Assured services.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- Work with partners such as Amazon Web Services to manage and grow business and pipeline.
- Assist customers in identify priority adoption use cases for cloud.
- Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance within your territory.
- 5+ years of technology related sales, business development or sales engineering/consulting experience.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and effective within distributed teams with experience engaging and influencing at all levels of an organization.
- Self motivated, able to thrive in ambiguous situations.