Talent Acquisition Director
8 - 10 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Talent Acquisition Director Summary:
The Talent Acquisition Director is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing strategic recruitment, staffing and employment programs that support the needs of the business. This position will require excellent communication with upper management, other divisions, third-party organizations, and candidates in order to meet company needs. This leader will also contribute to the direction and evolution of the talent acquisition function and encouraged to make the function better.
Talent Acquisition Director Position Duties:
- Lead, coach and mentor the Corporate HR Division recruiting team.
- Ensure that recruiters/staffing specialists are executing all essential talent acquisition processes and procedures to ensure high caliber, diverse candidate sourcing and that the most qualified candidates are being selected for open positions in a timely manner.
- Manage all talent acquisition operations and planning.
- Responsible for supporting business development, university recruitment planning, and resource management initiatives.
- Developing an annual and 3-year strategy and execution plan for securing critical talent for the business and company.
- Oversees the compliance of all internal and external regulations concerning the recruitment and selection process, partnering with legal department in these compliance efforts.
- Develops comprehensive projections of hiring needs in anticipation of the businesses’ growth plans and in response to labor market changes, such as shortages and surpluses of available labor.
- Utilizes standardized reporting systems that will regularly lead to the identification of solutions and improvement areas for recruiting programs.
- Partner with managers to identify workforcestaffing needs and develop recruiting strategies accordingly.
- Measure the effectiveness of the Recruitment function and routinely improve processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Automotive industry recruitment experience
- 10 years’ experience in human resources and/or recruiting
- 5+ years of management experience
- Experience in professional services firms preferred
- Strong understanding of federal and state employment laws
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Ability to influence and build consensus at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization
- Experience in the use of social media and other current search methodologies