Assistant Branch Manager (Surety)
AmTrust Surety is searching for an experienced and knowledgeable Surety Branch Manager. They will be responsible for the development and fulfillment of goals established for profit, service, relationship management with producers, accounts, competitors and other company departments.
• Working closely with the Home Office and branch staff in the underwriting process. Make underwriting and production recommendations and decisions according to established parameters.
• Work with Sr. Management, staff, and agents, to meet overall department and branch goals.
• Operate within the branch structure and help train surety team members.
• Directing all operational aspects including distribution, customer service, human resources, administration and sales in accordance with the branch office objectives.
• Providing training, coaching, development and motivation for branch personnel
• Review and monitor all assigned account files, reports and documentation to ensure rate compliance and underwriting guidelines.
• Maintain complete and well-documented account files.
• Developing forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
• Responsible to ensure timely collection of premium.
5+ years of surety underwriting experience
Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
Assist in training team members
Travel territory frequently to visit producers and accounts
Maintain existing and develop new business relationships