LILEE Systems has an immediate opening for a Data Engineer. This position involves in designing, implementation, enhancement, and improving data processing platform within the organization. You must possess the agility to adapt to the rapid growth and change of a technology company, but also disciplined enough to coordinate and manage complex challenges, issues, processes, and people.
- Studying data sources (defining, analyzing, and validating data objects; identifying the relationship among data objects).
- Planning data integration process by developing common definitions of sourced data.
- Designing common keys in physical data structure, establishing data integration specifications, examining data applications, and determining best-fit data interchange methods.
- Assessing middleware tools for data integration, transformation, and routing.
- Delivering data integration by implementing shared databases, developing system modification specifications, mapping data, and establishing interfaces.
- Developing and modifying functions, programs, routines, and stored procedures to export, transform, and load data.
- Ensuring to meet performance parameters, resolving and escalating integration issues, recommending adjustments as objectives change, and documenting operational procedures and data connections.
- Validating data integration by developing and executing test plans and scenarios including data design, tool design, data extract/transform, networks, and hardware.
- Improving data integration by designing and evaluating new data interchange formats; improving physical design and rewriting data policy, standards, and procedures.
- Maintaining team accomplishments by communicating essential information, coordinating actions, obtaining expert input, reviewing open issues and action items, contributing information to team meetings and reports, and transferring knowledge of data integration process, techniques, and issues to application and support teams.
Your Background and Skills:
- Bachelor/Master degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and 4 or more years of related experience
- Experience with distributed stream processing applications development by using Kafka Streams
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra, MongoDB, or HBase
- Good scripting (python or bash) and programming skills (Java or C/C++)
- Data oriented personality, self-motivated, self-directed, and politically astute
- Experience with other data related projects, such as Druid, Elastic Stack, Superset is a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, and etc is a plus
Your Personal Attributes and Values:
- Values-based leadership style; highly motivated team player
- Integrity and ethics in every step of the business lifecycle
- Demonstrated success building relationships in a demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be self-generative, responsible, and enjoy working in a highly team-oriented environment
- Strong writing, public speaking, communication and organizational skills