MOSAIC is seeking a Workforce Analysis Specialist in Augusta, GA that will document and maintain workforce/manpower authorizations and assignments on our Prime Contract.
- Conduct data pulls from databases, spreadsheets, etc.
- Ensure members are assigned to authorized positions consistent with requirements, the individual’s skill level, and technical experience
- Coordinate approved force structuring actions, organizational changes
- Prepare weekly manning reports to ensure all personnel are accounted for and that data is consistent
- Attend meetings, contribute, and draft meeting minutes
- Provide statistical data analysis in response to National-level tasking
- Realign billets to meet mission requirements
- Draft and present executive level briefings
- Must have a strong understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Analyze data within multiple workbooks.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Five (5)years’experiencein the following:
- Identifying personnel requirements based on approved programs, missions, functions, and operational needs
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, and additional four (4) years’ experience is required for a total of nine (9) years
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required