The ideal candidate is an experienced and passionate product manager, who understands small business needs, and has the excellent communication and problem solving skills required to drive product success in a complex business environment.
This individual will be a key member of the product management team, acting as the subject matter expert and representing the voice of the customer for assigned platform component products..
- Be the voice of the customer with a deep understanding of the needs of small business, the competitive landscape, and industry trends
- Lead cross functional initiatives to identify business problems and validate proposed solutions through customer and market research
- Develop product roadmap and get buy in from key stakeholders at all levels of the organization including Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations and Executive Management
- Drive cross-functional analysis and buy/build/partner decision making
- Create customer and business key performance indicators that you will use to drive priorities and communicate results
- Maintain prioritized product backlog with input from Customers, Partners, Sales and Support
- Partner with User Experience and Engineering teams to deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry utilizing Agile development processes
- Partner with Marketing/Sales/Support to develop and execute compelling Go To Market plans