Welcome to Valmont, where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and services make a difference. Join us, and BUILD YOUR WORLD.
- Bachelors degree
- Five years of business and/or customer service experience in an office setting
- MS Office skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong initiative; a self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to effectively complete multiple and concurrent assignments independently or as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet aggressive project deadlines
- Strong presentation skills
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, servant leader, priority focused, dynamic environment
- Valmont business systems and process knowledge
- Three years of working knowledge of business systems and integrating requirements into systems
- Five years experience functioning as a project team lead or project coordinator
- IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) ECBA level 1 of knowledge. Certification not required.
- Lean or Six Sigma certification, concentrating on business process mapping of systems and information