LogicMonitor is empowering IT professionals everywhere with a modern, SaaS-based performance monitoring platform built for the future.
Love to work hard and play hard? We do too. We are company of rockstars, where hard work pays off. Our is culture creates a collaborative, fun-filled work environment that supports an active lifestyle. We believe in a product that our customers truly love. Want to make a difference? We value new ideas and creative thinking. Come embrace a big future with us.
Location, location, location. You'll be working in downtown Santa Barbara in our digs on Carrillo Street. Our walls are bright, snacks are plentiful, as are the opportunities to do fun things. If you’re feeling stressed or maybe just competitive, play some ping pong or take the company up on one of it’s many sponsored recreational activities (think: yoga, kickboxing, hiking). Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, as we have an office in Austin, TX and in booming Chengdu, China. LogicMonitor is the place to be!
About the Opportunity:
LogicMonitor is seeking a motivated web dev that has the experience and the attention to detail necessary for producing pixel perfect pages with hints of animation that enrich LogicMonitor’s brand.
You will be collaborating with a designer to develop a new, personalized customer experience across our website, landing pages, and marketing emails. You need to be familiar with the latest web standards, trends, frameworks, and industry best practices.
You will be encouraged to provide technical advice and weigh in on technical decisions that impact our online presence and other teams that utilize the websites for prospective customer engagement.
You take initiative to identify and solve problems proactively. The ideal candidate can communicate and coordinate with others on technical issues.
- Develop, maintain, and expand our website’s digitalexperiences.
- Create custom modular templates for web pages within our CMS (WordPress)
- Collaborate with designers to develop and maintain style guide for website and other online presences
- Ensure that tracking codes are setup and maintained for full website usage analysis.
- Collaborate with cross functional departments regarding integrations from various back-end services and databases (SalesForce, Marketo, Optimizely, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Implement A/B tests with proper tracking for full analysis of results
Desired Skills & Responsibilities:
- 5-10 yrs experience with website development for a SaaS product
- Expertise in WordPress or similar CMS, any server-side scriptinglanguage, Theming and Module website architecture