Medicare is a top growth area for Aetna as an enterprise and for the Government business. In 2018, the Group Retiree business will be responsible for $7 billion in revenue.
This sales enablement position is a key contributor in driving growth goals for the Group Retiree business by supporting sales, retention and conversion strategies through customer specific go-to-market strategies and custom marketing and communications campaigns.
THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED IN ANY STATE
- Provides writing, editing, project management and marketing communications services for the Group Retiree business
- Proactive in advising multiple communications strategies, including tailored messages, collateral and other materials, for Group Retiree customers
- Partners with Group Retiree and Business Segment sales and account management teams in consulting with customers on targeted marketing and communications initiatives
- Plans, researches, writes and edits communications materials (e.g. sales presentations and executive summaries, marketing collateral, scripts, special events, tradeshows, external meetings, etc.) for customer specific initiatives
- Manages communications projects (e.g., budget, resources, production, distribution, evaluation)
- Supports desktop publishing, print production, and fulfillment services for marketing and communication projects.
- Actively shares new ideas and creative concepts as part of client specific marketing and communications initiatives
- Strong collaboration with key internalpartners (e.g. underwriting, sales, sales support, corporate marketing and other business development leads as appropriate) related to sales enablement initiatives
- Contributes to measuring effectiveness of marketing and sales enablement activities
- Key contributor in ensuring delivery of customer commitments related to marketing and communications tactics
- Demonstrates independent thinking and initiative to drive towards business goals
- Successfully works across Aetnas functions, business segments and markets to accomplish goals
- 5+ years in developing marketing communications or editorial work for Business to Business audience (i.e. employers, consultants)
- 7+ years of experience in the marketing, communications, strategy, benefits administration and/or digital space
- Experienced in the following disciplines: writing, website administration, social media, sales training and marketing communications execution
- This position requires a high level of professionalism and strong communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Marketing/Communications/4-6 Years
Functional - Communications/Multi-media communications management/4-6 Years
Functional - Marketing/Promotional and collateral materials/7-10 Years
General Business/Communicating for Impact/ADVANCED
Service/Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs/ADVANCED
Leadership/Developing and Executing Strategy/ADVANCED
Service/Creating a Differentiated Service Experience/ADVANCED