Our IT Group is hiring a Front End focused Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for solutioning and implementing front-end application layers. The role will be responsible for improving internal business systems and tools for Slalom including projects related to AngularJS, Angular 4, .NET development, SharePoint development, Salesforce development, and mobile development.
The Developer will develop a strong working relationship with internal leadership & our Applications team as well as the Operations, Finance/Accounting, Legal and Human Resources teams. A successful candidate will be passionate, and bring a great attitude toward helping in all areas of Information Technology.
· Develop and maintain software applications written in a range of languages (e.g. Jquery / CSS, AngularJS, Angular 4, C#, .NET) on a range of platforms (e.g. IIS, Salesforce, SharePoint, Windows, etc.)
· Troubleshoot/resolve technical problems to ensure minimal disruption to the business
· Support existing applications and identify/recommend enhancement opportunities, as warranted
· Work with project management, the business units and technical resources as necessary to achieve the appropriate and desired solution for the business
· Collaborate extensively with project team members
· Communicate effectively with internal teams to deliver functional requirements like screen, interface, and user interface designs
· Provide analytical support during application design
· Develop technology requirements regarding new business operations, new technology, business process changes, and external vendor support.
· Advocate for projects and customer needs throughout project lifecycle
· Manage work on multiple projects against a series of interdependent milestones, resources and technological constraints working with project teams who may have conflicting priorities and assignments
· Design and execute automated test scripts and test scenarios
· Lead testing efforts and coordinate with business users who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software
· Design and UX experience
· Involvement with deploying web applications to Enterprise Cloud services such as Azure or AWS
· Experience in developing applications using Salesforce
· Have demonstrated success working in cross-functional teams in a dynamic organization requiring flexibility, patience, creativity, and the ability to adjust work style to match audience for unique business solutions and changing and/or conflicting priorities
· Strong proficiency in Front-End Web Development including AngluarJS, Angular 2/4, HTML, CSS
· Capability to design and execute automated test scripts with tools such as Selenium
· Intermediate familiarity with C# and .NET Web Applications
· Working experience with Git
· Passing knowledge of relational databases
· A positive attitude when solutioning feature requirements with other developers and IT team members
· A proven track record of developing and delivering quality software applications that address business needs and deliver a positive ROI.
· Experience in a self-directed work environment
You may be a candidate for this role if:
· You love helping people.
· You love technology (new, old, and sometimes outrageous).
· You are excited to get out of bed every day and see what you can tackle.
· You are a self-starter with a creative energy and passion for problem solving.
· You want to be someplace where you not only share your ideas but you implement your solutions.
Other areas that would help you succeed in the role:
· Comprehensive knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft .NET development tools (Visual Studio 2015/2017, Visual Studio Code, IIS)
· Experience with MS SQL Server, writing Ad-Hoc queries, Transactional Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, etc…
· Experience in developing the implementation of technical solutions in cooperation with business customers.
· Have used project management methodology in the Software Development Life Cycle
· Demonstrated ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and tools
· Degree in business, computer and information science, related subject area, or equivalent work experience
Job Number: JO-1710-1939