The role of Business Analyst, Sales Operations will be the expert for Indigo’s sales data analysis and reporting. The Business Analyst, Sales Operations will review and analyze data, build reports, and offer solutions to sales and leadership team to improve sales performance. This role is based in Memphis, TN. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, this position will be the liaison between Commercial in Memphis and I.T. in Boston to structure Sales-force and other systems and processes for successful utilization by management and the sales team.
- Set up and continually evolve reporting cadence to account managers, sales team, management, and executive team utilizing Salesforce as a source of truth for salesdata
- Will develop sales performance analysis that reflects time of sales cycle and is able to offer solutions to improve sales performance by identifying bottlenecks and challenges
- Develop lead generation tracking that reveals quality, quantity, and velocity of leads
- Will work on cross-functional teams to gain insight and data from HubSpot, Oracle, and other ERPs
- Will manage continuous improvements updates and evolution of the system based on company needs and shifting priorities
Attributes and Competencies:
- Analytical mindset
- Can visualize data and put numbers to graphs/charts
- Understand business analytics (i.e. cost benefit, build financial models)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Team player
- Extremely detail oriented and very organized
- Excellent cross-functional communicator, able to work with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Results oriented with ability to prioritize and manage thru multiple projects/ priorities / deadlines simultaneously.
- Customer-centric minded
- Passion for Indigo and our core values
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excel wizard
- Salesforce certification
- Familiar with Salesforce coding
- Attended Salesforce’s Dreamforce conference
- 3-5years experience of Salesforcereporting and data analysis for Sales Operations/Teams