Technology Lead - AWS, React JS, Spring Boot, Rest Web Services
A global leader in technology services and consulting with revenues exceeding $15B, this company has offices in 50 countries with over 200,000 employees across the globe.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts.
You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Moline,IL. This full-time position may require some travel and relocation.
Those authorized to work in the U.S., without additional sponsorship, are encouraged to apply.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4years of experience with Information Technology.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 4+ years of hands-on Software Development experience in Java/J2EE platform
• At least 1 years of experience in AWS Cloud
• At least 1 years of experience in ReactJS
• At least 2 years of experience in Java/ J2EE frameworks specially Spring Boot, Rest Web Services, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3, Maven, Jenkins
• Detailed knowledge of Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, query, function, store procedures along with performance tuning through query optimization.
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
•At least 4years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.