Systems Analyst - Process Solutions
POSITION OVERVIEW:The Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting the Process Solutions Division Information Technology Systems, system development, and participating as a member of the Process Solutions IT team. The Systems Analyst reports to the Director of Information Technology in the Process Solutions Division of Newell Brands.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in all of the various duties and activities relating to theInformation TechnologySystems utilized or controlled by the Process Solutions Division to include, but not limited to:
- Support and
- Performs system development as determined by the Systems Director and business needs.
- Researches and recommends new systems
- Updates current systems
- Determines functional requirements of systems
- Helps finalize project priorities and schedules
- Participates as a member of the Process Solutions IT Department collaborating and engaging with other Process Solutions Systems Team Members to determine business needs as they relate to IT Systems.
- Participates in other functional areas of Process Solutions IT as needed serving to make recommendations to other areas in order to promote better overall IT experiences for Process Solutions employees.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Supervise Others:NoTravel: Minimal, up to 10 – 15%QualificationsKey Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field required; a combination of education and related work experience may be considered.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Systems development, support, and implementation required.
- Experience providing Information Systems support toManufacturing administration and operations including report writing required.
- Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) applications, software, and hardware required.
- Experience with .NET and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) required
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and / or Crystal Reports required
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Administration and Query required.
- General networking experiencerequired.
- Systems Experience – Practical work experience and strong working knowledge with one or more Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems required; practical work experience and proficiency with Epicor 10 preferred.
- Minimum of intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) required; advanced proficiency preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of ERP development / supportexperiencepreferred.
- Manufacturing systems experiencepreferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to collaborate and work effectively with individuals both internal and external to Newell Brands and the Process Solutions Division.
- Ability to analyze problems and make independent judgment to initiate corrective actions or resolutions.