CHANNEL MARKETING PROGRAM MANAGER
Are you an ambitious, driven, and experienced marketing professional with an in-depth understanding of B2B channel program management? Do you thrive within complex matrix environments by using strong influencing skills? Do you get excited by the opportunity to have a strategic impact on organizational objectives, market share, and profitability? If so, we have been looking for you!
As Channel Marketing Program Manager, you would be developing, managing and implementing exciting channel programs within the resale industry, which includes direct and indirect selling to customers and key influencers. As the Channel Marketing Program Manager, you would have the opportunity to represent the entire range of company solutions, while remaining able to focus on a specific solution or product set if required by company objectives.
About the job:
- Set vision for channel and creates divisions Go To Market Strategy including e-commerce road map
- Develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators for channel
- Create and maintainchannelpartner and loyalty programs:
- Design policies and objectives for channel partner programs, including requirements and benefits, considering limitations of infrastructure, tools, resources. Provide input for forecasting and formulating program development budgets.
- Lead the design and rollout of the channel programs for all Littelfuse channel partner types with a strong orientation toward impacting new business
- Monitor internal and external feedback on programs, develop program roadmap, recommend and define business requirements, and implement needed program design changes to help ensure growth objectives are achieved
- Managestrategy and execution ofchanneleffectiveness training efforts:
- Drive global product launches, through partner campaigns,
- Design training, enablement and certification programs tailored to local markets
- Manage development and updates of all channelsales tools and materials including program guides, schedules, forms, procedures, etc.
- Work withsales to ensure lead follow-up
- Conduct overseas communication cadence to channel partners of all types
- Continuously benchmark Littelfuse channel efforts against competition and similar companies
- Create and managemarketingalliances:
- Identify and develop go to market alliances and relationship programs
- Build awareness through communication of the strategic benefits of the partnerships to Sales team and to the market.
- Ensure retention, growth and customer satisfaction of partnerships.
- Work jointly with partner to achieve on-going initiatives, goals, and objectives
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field; MBA a plus
- Minimum 10 years solid B2B channel program management experience
- Excellent communications (written, verbal) and presentation (PPT, delivery) skills
- Ability to work in matrixed environment with competing stakeholder needs
- Display a deep understanding of channel program development and management for B2B technologies, products, services
- Ability and track record establishing multi-channelstrategies for diverse products, services, and markets
- The possibility to work in exciting and challenging industry
- To develop you professionally and to expand your knowledge through cross-functional collaboration and training experiences
- Full-time position with benefits package