Senior Manager - Human Resources
This is a job summary which includes essential job duties of the position. More specific information regarding duties may be provided upon request for specific locations and facilities. This is a multi-site facility in Winchester. This position will report to the HR Operations leader for North America with dotted line responsibility to the onsite Director, Operations.
- Implementing and coordinating policies and programs covering most, if not all, of the following functions within Human Resources: talent management, wage and salary administration, employee development, employee promotion or placement, employee orientation, safety and health, and employee recognition.
- Manage all labor relations situations and, when necessary, represent the Company in unemployment and worker's compensation hearings, as well as other legal forums.
- This individual will provide HRsupport to all manufacturing and professional associates in our Winchester, VA facility(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 7 - 10 years' of related work experience with at least 5years in an HR management/leadership position
- Strong professional presence and the ability to interface with every level in the organization
- Previous experience working in a matrix organization
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing and/or distribution facility
- Strong conflict management experience and proven track record in resolving complex employee issues
- Strong judgment/problem solving skills
- Superior Teamwork Skills
- Superior Communication Skills
- Experience presenting in front of both small and large groups
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks
- Consumer Products Industry Experiencepreferred