Site Development Engineer
ENERCON Services, is an employee owned, premier Engineering and Environmental Services Company. Our double-digit year-over-year growth is fueled by the quality of work we perform as an EOC (Engineer of Choice) to a large base of the power facilities in the US, as well as to an expanding global customer base.
We are currently looking for a Site Development Engineer, to join the ENERCON Team in our New Stanton, PA location.
As a Site Development Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Conducts analysis, technical investigation and research on civil planning related issues.
- Plans layout of project, considering site conditions and possible environmental impacts.
- Conducts visual site surveys to analyze characteristics of a site, using knowledge of applicable principles and civil codes or regulations.
- Completes and submits NPDES and E&S permit applications for subdivision and land development plans and ESCGP-2 permit applications for energy related projects.
- Prepares preliminary and final subdivision and land development plans and details.
- Creates layout, grading, profiles and storm water management plans and reports.
- Prepares construction documentation including design specifications, bidding documents and constructioncontracts.
- Coordinates with other departments as their work relates to projects within the Civil Engineering group.
- Develops highway occupancy permits.
- BS Civil Engineering
- EIT Preferred, PE a plus
- 5 years professional experience.
- Familiar with NPDES, grading and drainage, stormwater management, E&S
- Experience in working with AutoCAD with Carlson, Microstation a plus
- Must be able to travel to other regional offices and work in the field on an as needed basis.
- Candidate must exhibit a positive attitude, have excellent communication skills and work well alone and with others in a team environment.