Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits is seeking candidates for a VP, Off premise opportunity in Washington State.Duties include but are not limited to the following:Team Management:
- Maximize the manpower resources under your responsibility in order to expand sales and distribution of the wine and spirit brands represented by Southern Glazer'sWine & Spirits in order to increase the profits of the corporation, and increase our share of the total business in the state.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Key Accounts, train, mentor and develop managers and sales representatives.
- Lead, coach, empower and direct team to perform and achieve results in line with Company strategy and department goals.
- Create a culture of accountability and shared purpose among team members.
- Give and solicit timely and constructive feedback. Disseminate relevant information to team members to keep them informed and aligned.
- Ensure sales team and merchandising staff is working with priority objectives adhering to company policies to achieve maximum Wine and Spirit market penetration of our company brands.
- Monitor product distribution goal attainment by sales and merchandising staff. Ensure the achievement of Wine & Spirit supplier shelf, rack, inventory and display merchandising objectives by staff.
- Directly responsible for implementing all supplier merchandising objectives and executing company sales and merchandising plans.
- Monitor new brand sales performance, oversee, execute and track programs and initiatives.
- Ensure each representative and supervisor is delivering effective sales presentations which accomplish the maximum number of sales objectives within each account and territory.
- Ensure merchandisers, sales representatives and supervisors are professionally selling suppliers' products and programs -- and their benefits compared to competition.
- Maintain and be responsible for achievement of programmed Wine & Spirit and marketing targets based on company and supplier programs and priorities.
- Ensure alignment with supplier(s) to understand their brands, sales goals/projections and support in securing additional market share.
- Analyze on an on-going basis opportunities/threats, strengths/weaknesses affecting growth of company business and report for each PLCB period.
Planning & Analysis:
- Develop sales goals and create strategies to meet objectives
- Manage quotas, targets, performance, budgets and gross profit.
- Accurately forecast current month, mid-month and future quarters depletion performance.
- Plan all Wine & Spirits/merchandising activities (regular listed, Military) of sales and merchandising staff to ensure achievement of supplier and divisional distribution, display, shelf, inventory objectives within the state and maximize profits.
- Analyze salesstatistics to formulate policy and assist suppliers in promoting sales.
- Prepare supplier meeting reports
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 10 to 15years wine and spirits experience, leading and managing multiple teams.
- Proven team building capabilities, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task.
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of wines to include regions and varietals.
- Ability to read and interpret documents operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of management, suppliers, customers and employees of organization.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver’s license, proof of state car registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
Job ID BEL00000066