Government Billing Specialist
Less than 5 years experience • Business Services
A Kforce client located in Falls Church, VA is seeking a Government Billing Specialist to join their team. The Billing Specialist works in the Accounting Department and reports to the CFO and Controller. The Billing Specialist will have an opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects that will include costing and pricing support for new business opportunities and government contract billing. As a member of the Accounting Department, the Billing Specialist will be responsible for billing government customers on key contracts. The Billing Specialist will interface with personnel in multiple business disciplines, including Program Management, Human Resources, Language Services, Security Services, and Professional Services.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in complementary disciplines such as Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or Mathematics
- Two or more years of experience in Government Billing is required
- Deltek GCS is preferred
- Strong MS Excel skills and proficient in MS Word and otherMS Office software
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment is necessary
- Experience developing and working with complex Excel spreadsheets
- Experience working in the Security, Language, and Professional Services fields is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexualorientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.