Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Management Innovation & Technology Manager for our NorAm Universities segment. This is a VIRTUAL position, National in scope (includes Canada), with the ideal candidate preferably based in the East Coast, but open to anywhere in the Continental US.
We are seeking an innovative Facilities Management professional who has the ability to research, present and implement new creative approaches to technology in the Universities segment. This position will be growth focused and support Operations in the effective use of technology to optimize our Universities FM business.
Understanding the Higher Educationbusiness model will be a critical skill in order to maximize the impact of this role. Based on thorough research, development and ROI analysis; the position will act as a project manager within the segment to highlight new solutions. The successful candidate will pilot the technology and be able to track progress through to completion in order to provide a sound business case for implementation and guidance for further duplication. A desire to work on predictive management solutions versus preventative maintenance scheduling will be a primary driver for this individual in addition to strong project management skills. This position will also interface with the Innovations team in Service Operations.
- Track record of successful Integrated Facilities Management experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments;
- Experience and understanding of the Higher Education FM Model;
- Exceptional Project Management skills with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with project management in facilities.
- Experience evaluating, identifying and implementing new ideas, technologies or process improvements to increase organizational efficiencies and cost savings.
- Excellent presentations and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must have strong technical knowledge, particularly with HVAC, preventative and predictive maintenance;
- Knowledge and experience with asset managementpreferred:
- Experience with research and ROI development preferred;
- Self-starter with the ability handle multiple demands;
- This position requires up to 70% travel.
Additional requirements include:
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Supports product/products District Managers through the successful dissemination of technical systems, programs, and products.
-Day to day leadership support of successful dissemination of technical systems, programs, and products of the brand
- Provides innovative solutions to our clients that deliver cost and quality solutions.
- Interprets relevant Sodexo policy and procedures and makes frequent business decisions, often without the benefit of direct guidance.
- Interfaces with all levels of staff, current and prospective clients, and vendors.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of experience in related field
System ID 66045