Corporate Advisory Group (CAG) M&A Investment Banking, Vice President
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we’re 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that’s working to fulfill its vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group.
Job Overview & Responsibilities:
- Maximize and source new client networks such as in the focused sector, the investment banking industry, and private equity funds to bring M&A opportunities to our clients.
- Communicate and develop relationships with Bank's RM to identify Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group's clients' potential strategic initiatives.
- Direct preparatory research and analysis for the marketing.
- Provide guidance to junior bankers in presentation preparation/financial analysis.
- Develop and review M&A analyses to support internal transaction approvals.
- Play integral role in presentation of ideas to clients and coordinate with RM on client coverage of M&A opportunities.
- Originate and capture business opportunities related to corporate finance activities.
- Identify potential acquisitions and analyze the operational/market impact of potential transactions, including analysis of market share, products, geographic impact and other strategic factors.
- Lead due diligence process and documentation process.
- If you are a CIB staff who is a registered representative, you are expected to refer business to BTMUS.
- A Bachelors' degree in Finance, Accounting or related field; MBA is a plus
- 7-10 years’ experience in M&A advisory.
- Previous investment banking experience analyzing and executing M&A transactions and financings.
- Strong commercial orientation.
- High degree of initiative and transaction manageability.
- Requisition #: 10017445-WD