Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Are you an individual who takes pride in delivering exceptional work? We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager with strong project management experience in our St. Louis, MO office.
When you join Brown and Caldwell you will enjoy a unique and welcoming culture. You will find that we offer a non-hierarchical, collaborative, and supportive environment, allowing you to do your best work. You will be trusted to do the right thing by our project managers and external clients and given the flexibility to manage your own schedule to achieve this. The work we do is interesting, challenging and wide-ranging in nature, and so is our client base.
We are seeking an engineer with experience managing and executing work involving utility infrastructure projects for the water industry (water and wastewater). In this role, you will utilize your consulting expertise to manage and execute work on projects and to help ensure successful client relationships.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage and execute work on water and wastewater facilities including: comprehensive planning, preliminary design and final design projects
- Lead project team in planning and/or designing a major engineering project and coordinate special planning, economic, and engineering studies
- Provide consultation in specialized areas (wastewater treatment, water treatment, facility planning and construction management), make decisions and solve problems
- Prepare and make presentations to clients for professional meetings
- Successfully manage and deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Utilize internal project management tools and resources.
- Participate in improving company resources and tools to improve design production and efficiency
- Direct the work of drafters and designers, coordinate with other disciplines
- Supervise, delegate and oversee the work of technical staff and engineers.
- Participate in BC’s QA/QC process.
- Assist with business development pursuits
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. degree in related engineering field (Civil, Environmental etc.)
- M.S. degree in related engineering field with a focus on wastewater and water treatment facilities
- Minimum of 15years of progressively increasing responsibility
- PE in Missouri
- Strong project management skills
- Successful marketing, proposal writing, proposal management, and public presentations experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct effective presentations and written report preparation
Join, Grow, Have Fun
We’re growing and having fun while doing it. Brown and Caldwell provides a comprehensive benefits program and a culture that promotes employee performance and success. We recognize that you are looking for a career path with opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We have a strong focus on employee development and offer defined advancement through our Career Path Framework; tuition reimbursement; honorariums for papers and presentation as well as project management training (BC is a PMI Registered Education Provider). Our work environment promotes a flexible and collaborative culture, an extensive knowledge-sharinginfrastructure and more. Our values of working hard and with integrity combined with learning, growing and having fun make Brown and Caldwell your employer of choice.