Mount Vernon, IN
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas•
8 - 10 years
Posted 371 days ago
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
* Supervise Refinery maintenance for safety and efficiency.
* Own EAM Work Processes associated with all phases of Work Execution
* Ensure adherence to EAM workflows
* Audit, assess, update EAM workflows as needed based on feedback and metrics
* Develop, update and report out on EAM metrics
* Coordinate and collaborate with the Maintenance, Environmental, Technical, Engineering, and Operations divisions to ensure consistency
* Manages the workforce based on the maintenance backlog
* Develop and manage the Maintenance budget.
* Supervise Maintenance Supervisors, Schedulers, Planners, and Fire Chief
* Coordinate with the Inspection Department and enforce compliance with plant rules
* Supervise contractors and TARs
* Develop and deliver comprehensive maintenance and reliability tactical training of shop personnel.
* Oversee the instrument planning efforts associated with TARs
Responsibility for the Work of Others: Supervisory responsibility.
Titles of those jobs supervised or receiving work leadership: Maintenance Supervisors, Schedulers, Planners, Turnaround Manager, EAM Coordinator, and Fire Chief.
Job Qualifications (refers to job, not incumbent):
Minimum: High School Diploma or GED.
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Minimum: 7-10 years experience in a field service or maintenance position.
Licenses, Certifications or Registrations: Employee must have valid driver’s license if operating a company vehicle or their own vehicle for work purposes.
* Ability to effectively communicate with outside contractors, vendors, and various Governmental Agencies.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Ability to recruit, train, develop and continuously improve personnel
* Proven analytical and quality improvement ability.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as project management skills.
* Ability to travel as needed.
* Ability to interface at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
* Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office programs and ability to learn/navigate AX/EAM, Primavera Modules
* Valid driver’s license with applicable endorsements.