- In-depth knowledge of MS Excel able to perform; complex formulas, charts and graphs, pivot tables, complex cost/estimating spreadsheets.
- Must be able to type at least 40 WPM.
- In-depth knowledge of Primavera version 6.0
- Utilize activity codes (manage WBS, setup dictionaries, code activities accordingly)
- Input and manage budgeted resource units at the activity level
- Able to generate a level 4 detailed construction Primavera schedule
- Utilizing construction drawings, performing quantity takeoffs.
- Coordinate / chair meetings with the field execution personnel to generate logic for
- Structural Steel
- Preventative Maintenance Items
- Inspection scopes of work
- Able to interpret scope of work, identify jobs via, drawings, P&ID’S, Vendor spec sheets, interpret spec requirements (QA/QC), perform field walks id jobs, generate job plans with resources, number of resources, durations of activity, total work hours. Identify all support crafts, materials, sub-contractors, equipment, tooling required to perform job.
- Organize and enter job plan data into Schedule and submit plans to cost department for budgetary purposes.
- Able to generate a level 4 detailed PSSR / Pre Commission / Startup Primavera schedule integrated with the construction schedule.
- Coordinate chair meetings with the field execution personnel / client product process personnel to generate logic for
- PSSR Activities
- Pre Commissioning
- Start Up
- Balance budgeted Primavera baseline schedule resource unit hours by discipline and phase to budgeted hours with budget.
- Extract direct field labor hours from schedule and utilize them to generate an overall and multiple phases MS Excel progress “S” curve with baseline % complete, actual % complete, forecasted % complete.
- Acquire progress from field execution personnel daily via installed quantities by discipline e.g. Shutdown, Scaffold, Insuation, Pipe, fixed equipment, etc.
- Extract earned unit hours from schedule and apply to the progress curves for actual % complete.
- Extract remaining unit hours to be complete from schedule and apply to the progress curve to generate forecast remaining % complete.
- Assist client with managing execution contractor to assure they stay on task, and on target for schedule completion.
- Submit Data to Populate weekly project progress report with safety stats, FTE’S, Quality Control Progress, Project Physical Progress (data from schedule), weather conditions, general comments, concerns and issues. Generate pdf and email to B&R and Client management.
- Incorporate Direct Field Labor change orders to schedule, incorporate hours, schedule impacts accordingly.
- Generate daily schedule summary and milestone reports, progress curve, productivity graph, generate into one combined .PDF report to be distributed via email to B&R & Client management.
Skills typically acquired with undergraduate degree and 10+ years of experience.
Must be proficient, importing-exporting data between SAP / MSP, Able to resource load schedule, estimate job plans, preform field walks, generate job packages, order manage materials.