the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Reporting to the Manager, Strategy, Business Planning & eServices you will play a key role ensuring that Customer Services meets its overall business objectives to support all Bombardier Commercial Aircraft in service around the world. Through a lean management system & solid business intelligence you will be responsible for setting, monitoring & managing each business unit’s performance to their plans & objectives.
In your role, you will;
- Gather & analyze internal & external business intelligence and transform it into meaningful business strategies
- Work with the Customer Services leadership team to develop/validate their financial & operational strategic plans & objectives, aligned with the strategic priorities for Customer Services & Bombardier Commercial Aircraft.
- Monitor performance to leaders’ strategic plans & objectives
- Lead key governance reviews with senior leaders to review business performance & drive improvements
- Deliver flawless reporting to key leaders within the organization for review & action
- Support resolution of key risks & issues through sound project management principles
- Foster a network of skilled supporting resources within the organization to enable a lean management system across the business
- Develop & maintain excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders
As our ideal candidate,
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Information Technology or equivalent and/or a program management certification. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years aerospace experience in program management, with aerospace or customer support experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Outstanding analytical and project management skills (Planning, Control and Budget).
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills, comfortable working with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Superior and mature ability to influence others in meeting their deliverables.
- Self-starter and team player, possessing strong organizational skills.
- Flexible, able to adapt to changes, while working well under pressure.
- A visible & relentless drive for results, with a high self-imposed standard of excellence.