Quality Assurance Engineer - Senior
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Quality Assurance Engineer- Senior (SSN-17-1286-W)
Bowhead is seeking an Senior Quality Assurance Engineer for its Orland, FL location.
• Creates, executes, and plans test and evaluation for training and simulation applications.
• Responsible for directing CM procedures for computer images, software installs, and all other configuration items.
• Oversees all testing by quality assurance engineers and technical assistants.
• Must have at least two years of academic or professional programming experience, six years of experience working in software quality assurance/testing, and three years of writing academic or technical documents.
• B.S. in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or Mathematics
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.