At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Senior Manager, Ontario Region & Competitive Intelligence
Reporting to the Senior Director of Regional & NetworkMarketing – Wireless, this position will be responsible for informing national program design with Regional insights and developing local, region-specific programs to drive wireless performance in Ontario Region. Working closely with the Regional Marketing and Sales teams, Regional Brand, National Marketing & Brand, Customer Base Management and Corporate Strategy, this role will lead the strategy development and tactical execution for strengthening the relationship with existing customers and growing market share for Rogers' brands. As Senior Marketing Manager – Ontario Region & Competitive Intelligence - Wireless, you will work cross-functionally to identify programs to enhance the regional value proposition in order to achieve performance objectives, maximize network / roaming capital investment down to the market level, measure program performance and learnings. In this role, you will also be responsible for the consolidation & dissemination of national Competitive Intelligence & analysis.
What you will be doing:
- Provide guidance to Ontario Marketing Managers for delivery & packaging of regional insight, and provide insight specifically for Southwest Ontario / Northeast Ontario Regions, developed from performance reporting / tracking & trending analysis; weekly, monthly, deep dives down to market level.
- Synthesize above information to create a regional view of areas of opportunity
- Act as single point of contact for Competitive intelligence collection & analysis
- Perform Sub-regional market analysis & prioritization for brand spend planning
- Implement regional quarterly planning processes for Ontario, and coordinate the process for all Regional Marketing – where to focus for largest impact, with a focus on branded stores.
- ID & secure prioritization of Ontario regional priorities into quarterly planning process.
- Co-own the brief, with Regional Brand for Ontario Regional specific value prop enhancements, and act as business owner through GTM process.
- Act as National Program Manager and prime contact for Strategy & Regional Council teams in preparing Regional Council presentations
- ID opportunities for multi-region, branded store programs
- Provide direction for Network build / roaming planning by market for Ontario CBU input into networkinvestment prioritization & categorization
- Provide input for regional build business case development (own business benefits) for Ontario region
- Program dashboard design, analysis & PIR development for Ontario & Atlantic regional programs
What you bring:
- University or College degree, preferably in Marketing or Business
- Strong analytical background, with ability to translate insight into strategy
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing C-Suite presentation material
- Minimum of 10 years of experience developing sales marketing plans to maximize sales performance
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in brand development marketing in a consumer focused organization
- Strong communication skills, excellent organization and project management skills, superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team either face to face or remotely
- Excellent judgment, and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and adaptable, proven ability to manage change in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills and proven track record of working with and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Advanced presentation development skills andexperience withMSOffice - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Requisition ID: 111986