Are you a person who likes to work in a fast paced organization?
NVIDIA is the world leader in Visual Computing. We are focused on four markets: Gaming, Automotive, Enterprise Graphics and HPC/Cloud Datacenters; in addition to our traditional OEM business. We are well positioned as the ‘AI Computing Company’, and our GPUs are the brains powering modern Deep Learning software frameworks, accelerated analytics, big data, modern data centers, smart cities, and driving autonomous vehicles.
We are growing our National Partner Business team by adding an experienced, driven, sales leader with a consistent track record of exceeding goals in a Partner led sales model. You will need to possess strong sales management experience and established relationships with CDW in the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
Your main responsibility in this position will to develop an executable business plan to exceed yearly revenue goals with CDW in the U.S Market. You will be instrumental in developing, defining, and implementing go-to-market and growth strategies to achieve business sales and business objectives.
- You will set performance standards, establish metrics, and drive Partner practice development with CDW.
- You'll own the Partner relationships, providing guidance on the NVIDIA Practice development, growth strategies & building relationships with C-Level Executives and Partner sales and engineering teams.
- You will work with Partner account managers and the functional team (marketing, technical and sales teams on a regular basis to resolve operational and business challenges which may include, price negotiation, contract negotiation, forecasting, and sales pipeline)
- You will actively build Partner Demand Generation strategies to drive incremental pipeline growth with CDW and NVIDIA Sales Teams.
- You will enable your Partners NVIDIA Practice by actively working with Partner engineering teams to build technical NVIDIA Computing practices.
What we need to see:
- Bachelors degreepreferred
- Deep understanding of Partners in the Central U.S and Canadian markets
- At least 8+ years leading Partner relationships
- Travel expectation: 40%
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic organization
- Executive level communication
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles with C-level decision makers
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills