The goal of our team is to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary care and transition patients’ home or to a lower level of care as quickly and safely as possible. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s “Most Admired Healthcare Company” for 8years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Nurse Manager (RN) you will:
- Be responsible for the overall direction and supervision of patient care activities and nursing personnel of a nursing unit.
- Consults with staff, physicians, and Chief Nursing Officer on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met.
- Ensures nursing staff follows policy and procedures, participates in the investigation and preparation of reports.
- Ensures adequate staffing for nursing units.
- Have authority and responsibility for implementing the Standards of Nursing Practice related to all nursing care areas and functions.
- Act as the administrative representative in the absence of Chief Clinical Officer.
Nurse Manager, RN Nurse Manager, Nursing, Clinical Nurse, ICU, Critical Care, Intensive Care Unit, RN, Registered Nurse, Critical Care RN, Medical Surgical Nursing, Hospital, Healthcare, Long Term Acute Care, Transitional Care Hospitals, Leadership, Clinical Operations, Admissions Nurse, AdmissionNurse, BSN, case management, case manager, hospice, hospice nurse, hospice RN, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, oncology RN, oncology nurse, oncology registered nurse, palliative care nurse, palliative care RN, palliative care registered nurse, registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN, R.N., RN Case Manager, quality improvement, skilled visit, staff RN, staff nurse, staff registered nurse, visit nurse, home care manager, clinical director, clinical manager, clinical supervisor, RN clinical director, RN clinical manager, RN clinical supervisor, nurse clinical manager, nurse clinical director, nurse clinical supervisor, clinical administrator, nurse administrator, RN administrator, patient care manager, patient care director, patient care supervisor, director of nursing, manager of nursing, supervisor of nursing, DON, DOCS, DNS, director of clinical services, field case manager, RN manager, RN supervisor, RN director, registered nurse director, registered nurse manager, registered nurse supervisor, nurse management
As a Nurse Manager (RN) you will have:
Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
Additional state requirements as applicable.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements.
Registered Nurse in the State.
BCLS and ACLS Certification.
Minimum three years experience in all aspects of medical surgical nursing.
Minimum two years supervisory experiencepreferred.
Job Number: 313229