Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility has an immediate need for an experienced, energetic professional with a proven track record of managing and growing a portfolio of contracts. The successful candidate will develop strategy for ensuring near-term and long-term customer satisfaction, employee engagement and growth across a geographically diverse employee population and collaborate with matrixed support teams to successfully achieve results.
- Must be capable of planning, coordinating, and directing the activities of administrative, program control, and technical personnel involved in providing services in fulfillment of the contract;
- Must have knowledge and experience with Department of Defense (DOD)/Army plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of software and computer resources, testing for Army systems;
- Must be capable of managing and controlling schedules and cost to provide on time, within budget, performance of all aspects of the contractual effort;
- Must be capable of providing direction for operations and ensuring compliance with all management policies, plans, and procedures;
- Must be capable of providing recommendations for resolution of technical problems;
- The Program Manager must at all times be a role model to subordinate employees, be a workforce motivator, and be a provider of constructive criticism;
- Bachelor’s Degree. Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or otherEngineering discipline; 10 Years of experience working on computer systems engineering and/or software development;
Advanced degree is desirable;
Experience managing contracts with a budget of at least $5M to $10M per year;
- Must have an Active Secret Security clearance or higher to start.
- PMP is strongly preferred