Car Wash Chemical, Service and Equipment Sales Representative
The Sales Representative is a key customer facing position responsible for ensuring success for our client and its customers. The Sales Representative position will be responsible for the achievement of company sales objectives in the car wash industry by penetrating the existing customer base and expanding into new accounts. Target segments include convenience store chains, auto dealerships, private investors and other non-fuel retailers. Selling opportunities exist for car wash equipment, chemicals, maintenance and parts.
- Meet or exceed sales and profitability targets for territory
- Utilize consultative sales skills to cross-sell existing customer base
- Prospect for new customers to increase platform
- Provide outstanding customer service client customers, including consultation, technical inquiries, and support.
- Perform site analyses, create business cases and presentations, manage metrics and reporting for key accounts to grow their business with client company.
- Create and maintain a knowledge base of relevant information on products, the assigned market and the competition for sharing the management team.
- Provide business solution fully aligned to client customers' needs.
- Contribute as a team member to the professional and profitable business results of the client organization.
- Actively participate in skill development to achieve career aspirations.
- Update CRM database with relevant information.
- Adhere to the company policy, strategy and culture to exceed customers' expectations.
Skills and attributes
- Motivated self-starter with the drive to achieve ambitious goals.
- Proven history of exceeding targets with a structured and disciplined territory management process.
- Exceptional consultative selling skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, negotiate and influence decision makers at all levels and backgrounds of an organization
- Ability to work independently, multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Drive to develop strong and sustainable customer relationships.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills, as required to manage a large geographical sales area.
- Entrepreneurial attitude combined with self-confidence.
- Committed to personal career development with demonstrated learning agility.
- Strong computer (Outlook, Microsoft Office, CRM, etc.) skills
- Ability and desire to work in a highly demanding, team-oriented environment.
- 5+ years of successful direct (outside) salesexperience with capital equipment in B2B space.
- Car wash sales or operations experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- 2+ years of experiencecold calling, prospecting and closing sales.
- Stable job history with no more the 2 companies in last 5years.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of business plans, budgeting and developing strategies for market penetration.
- Experienced user of of CRM software
- Understanding of financialreports, including contribution margins, profit and loss statements, budgeting and return on investment calculations.
- Master’s degree is a plus (corporate advancement)
- Ability to relocate within 2-4years to take advantage of career advancement.
- Existing relationships in car wash or convenience store industry is a plus.