St. Luke's Health System is looking for a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join our team in Baker City. Baker City is located in Eastern Oregon, where miles of scenic wilderness, working cattle ranches and basalt canyons are in place to enjoy. Baker City has a charming downtown. Its close proximity to parts of the Snake River, the Oregon trail and Hells Canyon, plus the Anthony Lakes Mountain Resort make it an ideal location to live. With the Elkhorn Mountain Range to the west and the Eagle Caps to the East Baker City offers unlimited recreational opportunities including shopping and exceptional dining experiences in the historical district.
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary with potential production and quality incentives;
- Generous recruitment incentives may include housing allowance, studentloan repayment, residency stipend and relocation;
- Hospital employed with great benefits, retirement, malpractice, vacation and CME allowance;
- Call relative to group with an emphasis on work life balance
- Medical education opportunities; residents and medical students
WHY ST. LUKE'S?
St. Luke’s is Idaho’s largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke’s has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the fourth consecutive year, designated by Truven Health Analytics. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke’s enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
Requisition ID 2017-7817