Imbrium, a division of Contech Engineered Solutions, is seeking a Regional Manager to join our team in Canada. Reporting to the Imbrium Director, the Regional Manager exists to manage and grow Imbrium’s overall business in the assigned Region by; collaborating and providing technical and strategical support with our licensed business partners, assisting with technical design, specifications, regulatory guidance, sales, promotions to maximize Imbrium’s technology presence throughout the Region. In addition to direct technical sales and marketing responsibility, the role will be responsible to leverage, collaborate with, and manage a successful licensing network that will continuously expand product specifications, sales and visibility.
- Collaborate with the Licensees, Imbrium Regulatory Manager, and Imbrium Director to develop and implement various business and regulatory strategies within your Region consistent with Imbrium’s overall National direction.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing tactical measures within the Region to realize Regional strategies.
- Provide technical and marketing assistance to the Licensees technical salesnetwork to drive specifications, promotions and sales.
- Manage licensees and project pipeline within the Region by collaborating and using CRM to measure project specific performance. Update continuously to ensure information is timely, accurate and complete.
- Identify, develop, leverage and manage strategic market place relationships which support Imbrium’s technologyportfolio growth and presence, including; engineering firms, municipalities, regulators, developers, academics, NGOs, key industry representatives, technical/engineering associations, and consultants.
- Identify opportunities and drive the continual refinement of technical materials, create and provide industry papers and presentations which promote Imbrium’s technologyportfolio expansion and growth.
- Continually improve technical expertise and knowledge of stormwater products, competitive products and civil infrastructure trends.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Civil, Chemical, or Mechanical)
- P. Engineering, CPSWQ, CPESC preferred
- Three to Five years' technical sales management experience in a specification-based, technical water-related/water treatment, civil engineering/infrastructure industry sector is necessary (e.g., stormwater, wastewater, pulp & paper, water resources, land development, civil infrastructure).
- Market centric, business oriented and customer focused.
- Ability to collaborate with business partners to execute core business and regulatory strategies.
- Consultancy skills in land development, hydrology stormwater quality, and water treatment.
- Ability to establish, create, develop, leverage and manage a variety of key business relationships, including customers, business partners / technical representatives, engineering firms, key strategic accounts, municipalities, regulators, key industry representatives, technical/engineering associations, academics and consultants.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Self-starter. Both independent and collaborative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate technical and business information, concepts and applications very effectively using consultative marketing skills. Exceptional communication skills, written, oral and presentation (and, if applicable to the Region, bilingual in English/French).
- Technical writing, presentation and marketing skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and CRM.
- Knowledge of permitting processes at municipal and state/provincial levels. Organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to pursue overall strategic objectives through the development and implementation of effective, collaborative and efficient tactical methods.
- Coordinate daily with colleagues within Imbrium for Regional strategic approaches, Stormwater Design support, and Regulatory support.
- Ability to independently manage workload, including travel approximately 50% of the time.
- Ability to travel throughout the Region, and periodically across Canada and into the US.
- Other duties as assigned.