The Senior Sales Executive-Infrastructure Consultant is responsible for generating revenue for Green House Data in a consistent and reliable manner. The ideal candidate will be able to utilize current relationships and knowledge base to identify opportunities, engage high level IT and C level decision makers, and negotiate complex sales.
Candidate must have a well-developed methodology for lead generation including, networking events, targeted prospecting, and marketing.
Relocation will be considered for the right candidate.
- Prospecting, identifying and closing sales of Green House Data products and services.
- Targeting leads within Industry Segment.
- Consistently achieve targeted sales quota.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management.
- Develop strong presence and awareness in the region for Green House Data services through participation in community and technology organizations.
- Work closely with the customer service and operations team to ensure the successful implementation of customer solutions.
- Coordinate activities with othersales personnel to develop multiple market opportunities and ensure that Green House Data maximizes the revenue potential of each opportunity.
- Participate in the development of new service ideas and sales strategies as needed.
- Participate in trade shows and presentations to industry/customer groups.
- Work closely with Service Delivery to complete customer acquisitions and installations.
- Enforce and comply with all of Green House Data’s Sales, Operations, Finance and Legal process.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Must have 5-15years proven salesexperience in managed cloud infrastructure, colocation, IT services, enterprise software, enterprise hardware, or telecom services.
- Candidate must have a well-developed methodology for lead generation including, networking events, and targeted prospecting
- Must have understanding of data center technology and services.
- Must have experience selling enterprise solutions to mid to large companies.
- Ability to generate and close complex sales opportunities.
- Knowledge and understanding of specific vertical markets.
- Must have a successful track record in meeting sales quota objectives.
- Must have experience in selling complex services to businesses.
- Must have a basic understanding of and experience in strategic selling.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
- Should have completed a structured sales training program.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills.
- Must have experience using a CRM such as Salesforce.com
- Must be willing to learn and adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company directions.