As a Regional Sale Director you will be responsible for the overall management, responsibility and accountability for the Region. You will effectively lead the District Teams for profitable sales growth while maintaining a strong focus on safety, efficiency, compliance and integrity. To work with and inspire leaders of adjacent teams to create a collaborative work environment. This position includes Strategic or Corporate Account oversight focusing on safety, contract terminology and pricing consistency within a client’s organization.
Other role responsibilities:
- Manage the effective execution of the Solenis IWT NA Region Team strategies to continually improve performance of the business within the Sub-Region. Assess performance, define improvements, and align resources to ensure sales, gross profit, product mix and price improvement targets are met or exceeded. Achieve new product launch targets.
- Achieve or beat our operating cash flow and working capital targets by reducing AR, controlling inventory and improving accounts payable. Achieve or beat indirect spend (SG&A) targets.
- Lead the sales and technical team in safety and environmental excellence.
- Work closely with HR to continually assess personnel and aggressively develop key leaders and key individual performers – develop a geography capable of effective implementation of Regional strategies.
- Continually assess tactical opportunities in conjunction with marketing, product management, technical support, business development and global leadership team to ensure targeted growth of Solenis business in the Region.
- Work closely with PTD and Supply Chain to reduce customer complaints and improve customer satisfaction through defect free on time delivery of products.
- Achieve “accountabilities targets” to improve organizational culture through “work group” improvement plan implementations.
- BS (Engineering or Science preferred) or equivalent
- 10+ years leadership and/or sales management experience