EOE StatementDelphi is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexualorientation, disability status, protected veteran status or anyother characteristic protected bylaw. Description
Full Time - Software Engineering/Computer Science
At Delphi, we are dreamers who do. Our ideas inspire change. Our actions produce change. We collaborate, innovate, and execute with excellence, working hard to deliver a better drive today and a better future tomorrow. Delphi – every day we pioneer, we elevate, and we integrate game-changing technologies that make the world’s vehicles safer, greener, and more connected. At Delphi, we make it possible. Join our team. Impact the mobility transformation.
We’re looking for innovators with a passion for making it possible. Are you up for the challenge?
There are many paths within the engineering organization at Delphi to grow your career. You could:
- Develop cutting edge future solutions in advanced engineering with competitors, universities, and other industries.
- Collaborate with external customers and suppliers to identify future needs and develop new technologies that deliver results.
- Design processes and products to create innovative solutions that make the world safer, greener and connected today.
At Delphi, you can leverage our global presence to make a genuine difference and improve the environment around the world.
- Support process activities (analysis, design, reviews, testing)
- Create software engineering specifications that will be used to guide assigned projects
- Strong Time Management skills to meet project deadlines
- Analyze and operate with a consumer-focused and platform mindset
- Interface with global software team to develop new technologies and products
- Ability to travel as required
- Degree in Computer Science, ElectricalEngineering, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
- Software design and development experience
- Experience in all areas of embedded system Software development including design, implementation & validation
- Ability to develop software architecture and algorithm flow diagrams
- Experience with embedded C/C++ development
- Experience with various scriptinglanguages
- Experience with multiple microprocessor and microcontroller architectures
- Proficiency with debugging tools
- $15.2 billion in revenue
- 20,000 scientists, engineers, and technicians in 14 major technical centers
- More than 170,000 people in 44 countries
- $1.5 billion in engineering development
Our drive toward meaningful innovation is reflected in our portfolio of safe, green and connected technologies and products as well as our approach to how we do business around the globe. Below are key business segments supporting this portfolio:
Electronics and Safety -- Automated Driving and Connected Car Technology
- Provides critical components, systems and advanced software for passenger safety, security, comfort and infotainment, as well as vehicle operation, including body controls, reception systems, infotainment and connectivity systems, hybrid vehicle power electronics, passive and active safety electronics, displays and mechatronics.
- World leading in Advanced Safety Technologies (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) – the building blocks for automated driving
- Products that integrate and optimize electronic content, which improves fuel economy, reduces emissions and increases safety
Powertrain -- Working to Reduce Emissions
- Provides systems integration of full end-to-end gasoline and diesel engine management systems including fuel handling, fuel injection, combustion, electronic controls, test and validation capabilities, aftermarket and original equipment services.
- Power electronics that enable higher voltage for use in hybrids and electric vehicles
- Sensors/actuators that help control powertrains more precisely to achieve better emissions and fuel economy
- Algorithms and software to control the entire powertrain and diagnose any faults or abnormal operation
Electrical/Electronic Architecture (E/EA) -- Enabling Connectivity, Computing Power & Faster Data Speed
- Provides complete design of the vehicle’s electricalarchitecture, including connectors, wiring assemblies and harnesses, electrical centers, hybrid high voltage and safety distribution systems.
- Products that provide the critical electrical and electronics backbone that support increased vehicle content and electrification, reduced emissions and higher fuel economy through weight savings.
Delphi Rewards and Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for Innovation and Excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Dynamic, global career experiences
- Work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)