As a Pega developer you will be involved in design, development, testing, and installation of Pega PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander) and related infrastructure. You will be in direct contact with project managers, system architects, on- and off-shore team members as well as other engineers.
• Analyze, design and support implementation of business-specific Pega solutions and/or frameworks.
• Mentor new team members. Assign appropriate tasks to junior project team members, coach project team members, and provide guidance on development best-practices.
• Responsible for implementing technical solutions on Pega 7.X, and Pega Healthcare Management
• Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience
• Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using PegaSystems SmartBPM methodology and DCO tools.
• Good hands on implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc. Good understanding of PEGA new case management features.
• Perform regular code and design reviews.
• Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
• Provide regular updates team lead and project manager on project progress and outstanding issues
- Bachelors’ degree and 3+ years’ experience
- In-depth technical understanding of Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) and Pega product knowledge
- 4 years of Pega technology and Pega PRPC implementation experience
- 2 years of software architectureexperience
- Proven experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
- Proven experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications. Experience in business process modeling or flow charting
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team of senior developers and architects
- Must be a Pega certified CSA and have a good knowledge of Java frameworks