IT Test Analyst
11 - 15 years experience • Business Services
Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) offers a diverse solution portfolio that allows organizations to better align strategy to execution. Our four core disciplines – Management Consulting, DevOps, Software Quality Management and Organizational Development – provide the visibility, planning, and agility needed to accelerate strategic change. Today, more than hundreds of organizations have made the right business improvements to optimize processes, instill governance, ensure security, build future leaders and capitalize on success. Founded in 1996, VIP has delivered measurable results for commercial, federal and state and local organizations big and small. VIP has offices across the U.S., including its corporate headquarters in Reston, VA.
Join VIP: A strategic approach to accelerate your career!
Required Technical Qualifications
- At least ten (10) years of working experience in the Information Technology or Information System (IT/IS) fields with extensive experiences in the positions of test analyst, system analyst, or business analyst.
- At least five (5) years of working experience as a business analyst or test analyst working with pension/retirement organizations and software systems used for pension/retirement administration purposes.
- At least five (5) years of experience as a test analyst, planning and performing the quality assurance activities for a pension administration system that uses ADABAS for mainframes and servers.
Desirable Technical Qualifications
- Ten (10) years or more of IT consulting services at a California State agency.
- Five (5) years or more of providing testing and/or business analysis services at a California State agency.
- Prior experienceworking with relational databases such as SQL Server or Oracle and MS .Net technologies and products.
- Experience in understanding regulations and compliance in support of the development and testing of functional enhancements.
- Bachelordegree from an accredited or government sanctioned college/university.
- Experience utilizing open and non-proprietary SDLC methodologies in software development projects.
Tags Division Visionary Integration Professionals Req Number INF-17-00152 EOE Statement We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To find out more about your rights, please click on the link to view the Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law, EEO Supplement, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination posters.