IDV Solutions (an Everbridge EVBG company), is a data visualization software company that helps organizations discover opportunity, identify risk, and take action.
IDV’s software development teams thrive on bringing new technologies and innovations into our product line, an award-winning series of products encompassing data visualization, enterprise risk awareness, and supply chain visualization.
We partner with some of the biggest companies on the planet, industry leaders such as Toyota, eBay, Microsoft, Walgreens and Pfizer to name a few.
Our software development team works on bringing new technologies and innovations into our product line, as well as extending and customizing those capabilities for Global 2000 leaders such as Toyota, Microsoft, Pfizer, Reuters; agencies of the U.S. government; and many others.
The key is being able to understand object-oriented development principles, and apply them to create efficient, flexible and scalable software.
Opportunities are available in both software product development and in the creation and engineering of customized solutions.
We're looking for skilled developers who like to work in a collaborative manner, who have a demonstrable skill-set in software design and development, and who possess the desire for continued learning.
• Take an active role in all phases of the SDLC, including sprint planning, design, architecture, programming, unit/integration testing, and maintenance
• Create, maintain and consume IDV and/or third party Web Services or APIs.
• Actively participate in ongoing design, development, and configuration of existing and new applications, extensions, connections, and modules.
• Seek out opportunities to improve areas of the code base to provide better performance, maintainability, and/or flexibility.
• Communicate with cross-functional and distributed teams - developers, software quality analysts, and appropriate stakeholders.
• C# .Net
• Relational database design and programming (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
• Microsoft development tools including VS 2013 and TFS
• Experience with web service standards (REST, XML, JSON)
• ASP.NET programming (MVC5, Web API)
• ORM tools (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
• iOS, Android, and Windows mobile operating systems
• Java development
• Agile, Scrum.