More information about this job
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning, and customer experience solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline salescompensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 5,400 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join our Cloud Operations team in Birmingham AL.
The Senior Network Engineer will be a member of the team responsible for supporting the networkinfrastructure for all CallidusCloud hosted data in a 24x7 SaaS environment where SLAs are very important and tracked closely. The Senior Network Engineer will coordinate with business owners to ensure that the appropriate hosting objectives are being met. As the SaaS service offerings are located in co-location facilities, the Senior Network Engineer will be a liaison with the co-location solution providers for all technical matters associated with operating the CallidusCloud SaaS suite of services.
- Design, deploy and maintain the CallidusCloud networkinfrastructure to include routers, switches, firewalls and othernetwork devices.
- Review existing processes and recommend changes or institute new processes as necessary, including the areas of monitoring, upgrades, and tuning.
- Participate in application customization discussions and technical implementations as it pertains to networkengineering.
- Management of both remote-access and site-to-site VPN tunnels in a primarily Cisco environment.
- Debugging and troubleshooting of any IPsec/network related issues VPN access.
- Working directly with Callidus customers to assist their network teams in establishing connectivity.
- Monitoring and management of Cisco IPS devices.
- Generate high-quality project documentation, such as architecture designs, implementation plans, design documents, test plans, etc.
- Provide documentation, training and technical escalation applicable for day-to-day administration and change requests for network configuration.
- Document maintenance activities, failure analysis results, incident reports, penetration analysis, audit results and activities related to management of small-scale projects.
- Provide technical escalation and be on call during designated periods.
- Work with engineering on release management and testing within a SaaS environment.
- Diagnose, as appropriate, complex systems issues with multiple influencing factors which may require interaction with vendors to resolve problems.
- 6+ years of experience designing, deploying and maintaining large data center environments
- 3+ years in a SaaS production environment
- Bachelor's degree in NetworkEngineering or related field
- Experience with external monitoring tools such as Webmetrics or Keynote
- Experience with internal monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Nagios, etc
- Solid knowledge of LAN/WANtechnologies
- Solid knowledge of TCP and UDP protocols
- Solid knowledge of BGP, OSPF and EIGRP
- Solid knowledge of STP
- Knowledge of network access control on Cisco devices preferred
- Experience in cable management techniques desired
- Experience deploying and maintaining wide area networks with emphasis on IPSec, VPN and MPLS transport preferred
- Experience with Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and NX-OS preferred
- Familiarity with administration of network services (DNS, NTP, AAA servers, etc) is desirable
- Experience working in a load balanced environment is desirable
- Experience with F5, Palo Alto network and WAF
- Experience with SDN technologies will be a plus
- Experience with automated penetration testing suites preferred
A strong plus if you are familiar with:
- ITIL v3
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- IT Security Principles