Our business is both high-touch and high-tech!
We’re high-touch because we deliver an exceptional level of patient care and satisfaction that is unmatched in our industry. And, we’ve got the awards to prove it—winning Avatar’s Exceeding Patient Expectations Award seven years in a row! Our fixed imaging sites are augmented by a large fleet of mobile coaches that allow us to pull up, park, and provide patient access to diagnostic imaging services and modalities from any hospital’s parking lot or satellite location. We’re high-tech because we use advanced medical imaging technologies and techniques to visualize internal tissues and structures of the body—helping physicians to diagnose and treat a wide range of diseases and injuries. But our expertise doesn’t stop there. Because we’re a market-leading radiology services provider, we’re also the radiology pros hospitals and health systems partner with to build, manage, optimize, and grow their radiology service lines and outpatient centers. So, if you’re passionate about contributing to excellence in patient care, driven to provide superior customer service, enthusiastic about improving access to high-quality healthcare, and just downright excited about working with such a terrific group of lively professionals, then you’re definitely in the right place!
The Supply Chain Director ~ Outsourced Services is responsible for ensuring contract compliance for all assigned key vendor partnerships. This will include maximizing the benefit to Alliance Radiology through internal/external process efficiencies, cost reduction, and SLA compliance. He/she will be the official liaison between Alliance Radiology and key vendors and as such, will be responsible for contract oversight, including profitability, amendments, reporting, communication and escalation. The Supply Chain Director Outsourced Services is responsible for identifying opportunities to drive collaboration that results in improved market positioning for both organizations.
- Working in conjunction with key vendor partners ensures compliance to all contract deliverables. Responsible that external processes are understood and tracked, and that agreed upon SLA’s are measured and delivered. For any non-compliance, action plans are developed and execution monitored. Maintains official records of key contracts and formal, contract-related correspondence.
- Maximizes contract effectiveness through rigorous monitoring of contract cost, amendments, and bill-aboves. Continuously working to identify opportunities to expand relationship and utilize partner resources/value-adds.
- Collaborates with internal functional groups (Operation, Sales, Finance, Legal, Quality) to drive internal efficiencies and ensure processes are adhered to. Provides training where required. Regularly provides metrics for internal review and tracks actions for improvement.
- Acts as a change agent. Responsible for understanding the culture of both organizations and maximizing interactions. Identifies and helps drives joint market efforts for the two organizations. Communicates with senior management on a regular basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services (NASDAQ: AIQ), we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university required; Graduate's Degreepreferred with a minimum of seven years progressive experience in a health care clinical engineering role.
- Proven results in compliance, finance or operations.
- Previous experience in working with senior executives and coordinating work of outsourced partners or key vendor relationships preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the following technologies and processes preferred: Medical Equipment and Asset Management., Contract Management, Clinical Engineering Services/Healthcare Technology Management.
- Familiarity and prior work with medical OEM’s and the medical equipment aftermarket preferred.
- Job requires approximately 40% travel.
- Good business judgment – must understand what it takes to help business organizations work effectively, efficiently, and economically; senses and responds to favorable opportunities in the market quickly; is profit-driven.
- Collaborative – thinks and works jointly, positively, and unselfishly with others.
- Planner – establishes goals and objectives, policies, and approaches to achieve them for him or herself and the organizations for which responsible; understands that planning results in learning, that plans are themselves impacted by real world events; and, that explanations of variances are much more important than absolute values
- Communicative – willing to share information, thoughts, or feelings with others so that they are satisfactorily received or understood. This is not intended to include confidential information.