About the Opportunity
Digital Management, Inc. (DMI) is seeking an Asset Manager to support the ONR ITSS program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all aspects of the audio and video conferencing systems including requirements for new equipment, replacements, upgrades, and required testing to ensure equipment is always ready.
- Manages all aspects of maintenance of the VTC systems.
- Recommends system upgrades or redesigns.
- Coordinates with customers all required actions to set up, operate and take down all audio and visual conferences including classified and unclassified systems. Troubleshoots equipment as required.
Education and Years of Experience:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in one of the following:
- Computer Science
- A related discipline
- Seven (7) years' experience in inventory management is required.
- Three (3) years' experience with Remedy Asset Manager or otherAsset Management systems.
- Two (2) years' experience with Excel, including the ability to use Pivot Tables.
- Two (2) years' experience with the Defense Re- utilization and Marketing Office (DRMO) system and process.
DoD Information Assurance Workforce (IAWF) DoD 8570 IAM Level I qualifications.