Title: Vice President of Sales, Global Service Providers
Location: Virtual, any major city
Our client is seeking a VP of Sales. You will lead a team of sales professionals to sell into the major carriers/service providers. Your territory is all of N.A. (Canada & Mexico & USA) with a revenue target of $15M - $20M. You will manage 5+ reps. You will be selling a Network Monitoring and NetworkSecurity solution.
- Consistently achieve and exceed quota attainment.
- Accurately forecast quarterly and annual sales.
- Manage sales performance and visibility through disciplined use of CRM.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Expand the sales team by 1-2 person(s).
- Lead the sales effort in selling our client’s virtualized solutions.
- Knowledge of NA service provider base. (Must have executive level relationships in several of these accounts: Verizon, Centurylink, AT&T, Windstream, Frontier, Equinix & people at the data centers.
- 5years of experience in selling security solutions or monitoring solutions to the carriers. Have to know the product (Cyber Security, NW Security, NW Performance Monitoring or Management OR Application Performance Monitoring or Management)
- 5+ years in management minimum & need to know how to manage. Managed5 at a minimum.
- Need to show they’ve done major deals with the carriers. (At least 3M in a single deal)
- Hasn’t bounced around every year or two
- Must be a Type “A” personality with a can do attitude. Must be willing to roll up the sleeves, and be the face for an engineering based company to the market.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education; concentration in IT/CS/ EE or related field.
In front of customers 4 out of 5 days per week; travel overnight and on short notice